BKC 1996 Club Knife - Case PocketWorn Jigged Red Bone 2-Blade Canoe
Case (62131 SS) PocketWorn Jigged Bone 2-Blade Canoe ...
Badger Knife Club 1996 Club Knife … Limited Edition … #19 of 65 issued … Case First Year Issued #168
This Case PocketKnife is a Canoe pattern (#131) with Spear and Pen blades. This is a “First Year Issue” Pocket Worn named for the extra hand-finishing making it feel like a knife that has spent years in your pocket. With stainless steel blade steel and red jigged bone handle scales; this PocketKnife gets its name because the copperhead bolsters of this equal-end knife pattern make the knife resemble the shape of a canoe. The first canoe was manufactured sometime prior to 1915. This classic Case PocketKnife is made in the USA.
- Blade: Tru-Sharp® Surgical SS … Spear and Pen styles … BKC “Tenth Club Knife”etch … Case Pocket Worn ‘First Year Issued” etch
- Handle: jigged Red bone … nickel silver bolsters … BKC logo inlay … Case XX logo inlay … brass pins and liners … SS back spring
- Blade Edge Length: Spear: 2.25” … Pen: 1.75”
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.62”
- Overall/Open Length: 6.12”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 2.72 oz.
- Origin: USA - W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery - Bradford, PA