Zero Tolerance Knives
ZT-0022 - Galyean C.F./Titanium Ultra-Compact Flipper - FrameLock Folder
Regular price $ 200.00
Zero Tolerance (0022) Galyean Mini-Tactical Flipper FolderAll Zero Tolerance knives are made in the United States of America and built with premium materials to provide the user with maximum strength and versatility. This compact folder (ZT-0022) was designed by Tim Galyean of Newburg, OR currently working in design and development at Kershaw and ZT Knives. This mini-Tactical has a carbon fiber front scale, titanium frame lock back scale and CPM-20CV blade steel. The small handle has finger grooves for a secure and comfortable two-finger grip. Whether an office-appropriate EDC or a backup knife, the compact ZT-0022 surprises with oversized performance and quality. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV SS … StoneWash finish … Clip Point style … jimping on spine and flipper tab … Flipper opening …
- Handle: Carbon Fiber front scale, StoneWash Titanium back scale … Titanium FrameLock, hardened steel lockbar insert … KVT ball-bearing opening system …
- Blade Length: 1.92”
- Handle/Closed Length: 2.99”
- Open/Overall Length: 4.80”
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Origin: USA … KAI USA LTD – Zero Tolerance Knives … Tualatin, OR