APB - G10 Drop Point Assisted - AxisLock Folder
Benchmade APB (665) Assisted Folder ...
This model is no longer in production ...
The Benchmade 665 assisted opener has an Ambidextrous Push-Button (APB) to release the lock while offering the quick-deployment of the AXIS-Assist mechanism with safety. The AxisLock can be closed by pressing the button on either side of the knife. The blade is 154CM Stainless Steel, with jimping on the blade spine, black/blue G-10 scales and a reversible, deep carry PocketClip makes the 665 APB a versatile ambidextrous assisted push-button folder. A solid working edged tool and a fun EDC. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.60" (9.14cm)
- Open Length: 8.41" (18.82cm)
- Closed Length: 4.81" (12.22cm)
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC) ... Drop Point
- Handle Material: Layered black/blue G-10
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 5.46oz. (154.79g)
- Origin: USA