Autonomy - G10 Automatic w/Safety - ButtonLock Folder
Spyderco Autonomy (C165) Automatic Folder w/Safety …
The Spyderco Autonomy was developed in response to a request from the U.S. Coast Guard for a cutting tool that would meet the demanding mission requirements of their rescue swimmers. They needed a high-performance knife that could be easily deployed with only one hand while wearing heavy gloves, is impervious to salt water, could be easily maintained and, above all, would cut with extreme authority. Because many of the features were so revolutionary, Spyderco decided to create a version with a safety and CarryClip which appeals to everyday (EDC) users. H-1 corrosion resistant blade steel and textured G10 handle scales make this folder an all-purpose tool regardless of weather, temperature, water, rescue or emergency. Made in the USA!
- Blade: corrosion resistant H-1 … Sheepsfoot style … hollow grind
- Handle: textured G10 … corrosion resistant hardware … ButtonLock (over-sized) … lanyard hole … sliding safety (lock)
- Blade Edge Length: 3.51”
- Blade Length: 3.70”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.92”
- Open/Overall Length: 8.62”
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 5.35 oz.
- Origin: USA … Spyderco, Inc. … Golden, CO