Aux - GRN Spear Point w/Molded Sheath - Fixed Blade
CRKT (Columbia River) Aux (1200) Fixed Blade w/Sheath ...
The Burnley Aux™ was designed by Lucas Burnley of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Modeled after a classic hard-use tactical knife, the Aux™ fixed blade with sheath is an everyday carry alternative. The no-nonsense spear point styling of this blade pairs with a neutral grip and a molded sheath to stand in as your go-to. It’s the auxiliary to your larger, more mission-specific tools. The stainless steel blade features a satin finish and is balanced with glass-reinforced nylon handles. The glass-reinforced nylon sheath finishes off style and function.
- Overall Length: 7.563" (192.1 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.451" (87.66 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel, HRC 56-58 … Satin Finish
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Nylon …lanyard hole
- Carry: GRN Sheath … Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Origin: China