Barge - GFN/Steel Multi-Tool Folder - Framelock Folder - StoneWash Plain Edge
Kershaw Barge (1945) MultiFunctional Folder ...
This item is no longer in production ...
The Barge features an integral PryBar that extends from the backspacer of the knife. Now there’s no need to even think about wrenching on something with your blade. Finally, you’ve got the right tool for the job an actual PryBar built into the back of the knife. The Barge’s other end is pretty handy, too. The shorter blade is a modified Wharncliffe with a fairly straight edge, which is a great shape for a general utility knife. The stonewashed finish hides scratches easily. The handle has a textured glass-filled nylon front scale for grip and a stonewashed steel back with sturdy frame lock. The PocketClip is designed for tip-down carry and is left/right reversible.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... stonewashed finish ... ThumbStud
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon front scale ... steel back ... FrameLock
- Blade length: 2.6 in. (6.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.7 in. (11.9 cm)
- Open length: 7.3 in. (18.5 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Down CarryClip ... Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China