Griptilian, H20 - Grivory Drop Point w/ThumbStuds - AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Griptilian (551H2O) Drop Point w/ThumbStuds Folder ...
The Benchmade Griptilian is a Mel Pardue designed folder. With its all around functionality the Griptillian is hard to surpass for an EDC utility tool. The 551H2O features textured polymer handles making it a durable and lightweight folder. The AxisLock mechanism makes the knife an ambidextrous open and close. The modified Drop Point blade has ThumbStuds on the N680 stainless steel. The N680 stainless steel blade is an Austrian steel developed for extremely harsh environments like salt water, it offers the best corrosion resistance available, plus ease of sharpening and a keen blade edge. The CarryClip can be reversed for right or left handed use. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.45" (8.76cm)
- Open/Overall Length: 8.07" (20.50cm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.62" (11.73cm)
- Blade Steel: N680 stainless steel (58-61HRC) … Modified Drop Point w/Ambidextrous ThumbStuds
- Handle Material: Noryl GTX (Grivory)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 3.82 oz.
- Origin: USA