Boost - Durometer Drop Point Assisted - AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Boost (590, 595) Assisted Folder ...
The Boost is an Axis-Assist folder from Benchmade. The Durometer handle scales combine two different handle materials into one uniform material that offers increased grip performance maintaining strength and functionality. The AxisLock with the Axis-Assist is a fully ambidextrous operating system. Add dual ThumbStuds on a premium CPM-S30V stainless steel Drop Point blade and you have a dependable edged tool ready to assist you in the field, at work or as an EDC. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 590: 3.70" (9.40cm) ... 595: 3.11 inches
- Closed/Carry Length: 590: 4.83" (12.26cm) ... 595: 4.07 inches
- Open/Overall Length: 8.52" (21.64cm) ... 595: 7.18 inches
- Blade: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) ... Drop Point
- Handle: Durometer - Versaflex & Grivory ... AxisLock ... Lanyard Hole
- Carry: Deep Carry 2-Position Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip
- Weight: 590: 4.59 oz. (130.12g) ... 590: 3.3 oz
- Origin: USA