Kodiak Series - Stockman, 3-Blade - Ironwood (3-1/4") PocketKnife - SlipJoint Folder
Bear & Son Kodiak Series 3-Blade Stockman (K218E) PocketKnife …
The Kodiac series is built tough (like the Bear), with strong SS liners, nickel silver bolsters, 440 highly polished blades and each knife is made with over 90 hand operations. The Kodiak series is smooth and beveled with extra shaping and rounding to fit comfortably in your pocket. Each PocketKnife is hand buffed, sanded and polished to give it the look and feel of a classic pocket-ready knife. Made in the USA.
This item is no longer in production …
- Blade: 440 SS ... polished finish … Clip, Sheepsfoot and Spey blades … NailNick
- Handle: Desert Ironwood … “Stockman” pattern … nickel silver bolsters … SS liners … SlipJoint
- Closed/Carry length: 3-1/4"
- Blade Length: Clip: 2-1/2” … Sheepsfoot: 1-7/8" ... Spey: 1-7/8”
- Carry: PocketKnife ... Weight: 1.76 oz.
- Origin: USA ... Bear & Son Cutlery ... Jacksonville, AL