Byrd Meadowlark 2 - G10 Spear Point Style - LockBack Folder
Spyderco Byrd Meadowlark 2 (BY04) G10 Folder ...
The Meadowlark 2 with a G-10 handle has a full-flat ground high performance 8Cr13MoV blade. Shaped like a "comet" the hole in the blade symbolizes quality and careful manufacturing tolerances. On the blade's spine is a group of crosshatching called jimping. Jimping enhances the thumb's grip on top of the blade making cutting slip-resistant. A finger choil enhances the ergonomic G-10 handle adding comfort and control. Mid-positioned back lock has a David Boye cut away dent, a safety feature allowing the handle to be tightly gripped without unintentionally releasing the lock.The stainless steel blade features a full flat grind, offering superior edge geometry and low-friction cutting performance.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... flat grind ... Spear Point style ... satin finish
- Handle: G-10 ... LockBack ... finger choil ...
- Blade Edge Length: 2.43"
- Blade Length: 2.87"
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.93"
- Open/Overall Length: 6.81"
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip ... Weight: 2.90 oz
- Origin: China ... Spyderco, Inc ... Golden, CO