Byrd Meadowlark 2 - LWT Spear Point Style - LockBack Folder
Spyderco Byrd Meadowlark 2 (BY04) Lighweght Folder ...
The Meadowlark Lightweight has Bi-Directional Textured FRN handle that offers a superior grip and increased control, and phosphor bronze pivot washers for even smoother blade operation. It also features spine and choil jimping for precise control during use. The stainless steel blade features a full flat grind, offering superior edge geometry and low-friction cutting performance. A four-position pocket clip and sturdy back lock mechanism complete the package, providing completely ambidextrous operation and full range of carry options.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... flat grind ... Spear Point style ... satin finish
- Handle: Bi-Directional Textured FRN ... LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 2.37"
- Blade Length: 2.87"
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.03"
- Open/Overall Length: 6.81"
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip ... Weight: 2.40 oz
- Origin: China ... Spyderco, Inc ... Golden, CO