Cathode - SS Assisted Flipper - FrameLock Folder - StoneWash Plain Edge
Kershaw Cathode (1324) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
The Cathode isn’t ultra fancy, just ultra functional. The 2.25-inch tanto blade is great for slicing and piercing. A top grind adds a touch of style, while heavy jimping on the spine ensures a secure grip—especially when you need to choke up on the blade for detail work. The blade opens with a flipper and a SpeedSafe assisted opening, so one-handed opening is a breeze. And, since it’s a flipper knife, it’s perfect for left- or right-handed users.
- Blade: 4Cr14 SS, stonewashed finish ... Flipper
- Handle: SS ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper ... FrameLock
- Blade length: 2.25 in. (5.7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Open length: 5.5 in. (14 cm)
- Carry: Reversible, Tip-Up CarryClip - Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Origin: China