OKCA 2017 Club Knife - Great Eastern Smooth Bone Congress 3-Blade Whittler
Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield UN-X-LD Congress Whittler (133317) …
Smooth Ivory Bone - 2017 OKCA Club Knife … Limited Edition #19 of 52 made
Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield UN-X-LD #13 Whittler is a traditional Congress style PocketKnife. The Congress 3-Blade Whittler has a Sheepsfoot and two Pen 1095 carbon steel blades making it very useful for a variety of every day tasks. It is a general purpose PocketKnife, has collector interest and makes a great gift. Made in USA by the staff at Great Eastern Cutlery in Titusville, PA.
- Overall/Open Length: 6 .12” (155.58mm)
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.71" (94.23mm)
- Blade Length: Sheepsfoot: 2.44" (61.98mm) … Pen: 1.88” (47.75mm) … Pen: 1.88” (47.75mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.12" (53.85mm) … each Pen: 1.50” (38.10mm)
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Edge Style: Plain
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: smooth bone with laser engraved front scale … brass pins and liners …
- Bolsters: nickel silver
- Weight: 2.08 oz.
- Great Eastern Ref. #: 133317
- Origin: USA … Great Eastern Cutlery ... Titusville, PA