CQC-10K - G10/SS Bowie Survival - FrameLock Folder - Stonewash Plain Edge
Kershaw Emerson CQC-10K (6030) Folding Hunter …
The CQC-10K is based on the Emerson Appalachian Outdoorsman Knife and features a bowie-style blade of 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. Originally designed as a hunting knife, it's equally adept for survival, camping, bushcrafting or for just about any outdoor activity. The handle has a deep curve, designed to fit the palm and reduce hand fatigue during time-consuming tasks. For a secure-grip, the CQC-10K has a G10 front scale with a stainless steel back and sturdy frame lock. It's also equipped with the Emerson “wave shaped opening feature” so that the folder can be opened as it is withdrawn from the pocket.
- Blade: 8Cr14MoV SS … stonewashed finish … Bowie-style blade … ThumbDisk … "wave shaped opening feature"
- Handle: Textured G10 front scale … 410 stainless steel bead-blasted finish back scale … FrameLock
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 5 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2017
- Origin: China