Cryo - SS Blackwash Assisted Flipper - Framelock Folder
Kershaw Cryo (1555BW) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
This Kershaw Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that well worn look, it also enhances corrosion resistance. For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough FrameLock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the ThumbStud. The Cryo with BlackWash is a superb knife for EDC (every day carry). You get the tactical, hard-use looks, a Hinderer design and SpeedSafe opening.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... BlackWash™ finish ... Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: 410 SS ... black-oxide BlackWash™ finish ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening ... FrameLock ... lockbar stabilizer
- Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip ... Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
- Origin: China