Delilah’s P.E.C.K. - Stainless Steel Wharncliffe - FrameLock Folder
CRKT Delilah's P.E.C.K. (5520) Wharncliffe Folder ...
Delilah's P.E.C.K. (or Precision Engineered Compact Knife) features a Wharncliffe ground on the front and flat on the backside of the blade so that when the blade is closed onto its handle/frame, the precision fit effectively "seals" the cutting edge to the frame, even though it's exposed. Both blade and frame are stainless steel in a fine bead-blast finish. The design of the pocket/money clip permits it to be used in a variety of ways: clipped to the pocket; as a money clip knife; and with split-ring or lanyard, as a key chain knife.
- Blade Length: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.62" (66.68 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.25" (107.95 mm)
- Blade: 3Cr13, 52-55 HRC … BeadBlast Finish
- Handle: 2Cr13 SS
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip, MoneyClip, KeyRing … Weight: 0.9 oz
- Origin: China