HEFT Assault 4 - G10 Tactical W/Sheath - Fixed Blade - Black Plain Edge
DPx HEFT 4 Assault (DPHFX002) Tactical Fixed Blade Knife ...
This HEFT (Hostile Environment Field Tool) is no longer in production …
The Assault is a low-profile, high-performance tactical survival tool. The blade's TiCN PVD black-satin coating over the Niolox blade gives it a low visual signature and very high resistance to corrosion. The HEFT Assault is an excellent choice for law enforcement, security and military use. The contoured handle is made of black American G10 scales. It includes a black Cordura sheath.
- Overall Length: 9.05" (229.87 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100.08 mm)
- Blade: German Niolox steel blade with 61 Rockwell hardness and black satin TiCN PVD coating
- Handle: Contoured black American G10 scales ... Hollow handle with 304 stainless steel hybrid slotted/Allen screws ... 1/4” magnetized hex driver ... Integrated striker pommel, bottle opener, lanyard hole and lashing points
- Carry: Black Cordura Sheath ... Weight: 7.05 oz. (199.86 g)
- Origin: Italy ... LionSTEEL® in Maniago, Northern Italy