Endura 4 - LWT Saber Grind Drop Point Style - LockBack Folder
Spyderco Endura (C10) Lightweight LockBack Folder ...
All Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. Its blade is supported by a sturdy back lock mechanism that locks it securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release. A Bi-Directional Texturing™ pattern on the black handle ensures a secure, non-slip grip and a four-position hourglass pocket clip supports left or right-side tip-up or tip-down carry. Lightweight, extremely capable, and completely ambidextrous, the Endura 4 Lightweight is still the standard by which all others are judged.
- Overall Length: 8.75" (222 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.85" (98 mm)
- Closed Length: 5" (127 mm)
- Edge Length: 3.44" (88 mm)
- Handle Material: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Carry: Ambidextrous … Tip-Up or Down reversible CarryClip ... Weight: 3.6 oz (103 g)
- Origin: Japan ... Spyderco, Inc. ... Golden, CO