Enuff - LWT Compact Utility Knife w/Sheath - Fixed Blade
Spyderco Enuff (FB31) Compact Fixed Blade w/Sheath ...
Enuff knives are designed to provide “enough” blade for the toughest cutting chores, while maintaining a small, easy-to-carry size. They feature skeletonized full-tang construction for strength and light weight. The blades are ground from VG-10 stainless steel, a workhorse material that offers a superior balance of cutting performance, corrosion resistance, edge retention, and ease of sharpening. Handle scales are injection molded from durable fiberglass-reinforced nylon as are the Sheaths.
- Overall Length: 6.75" (171 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Blade Edge Length: 2.54" (65 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10 … Salt: H1
- Handle Material: FRN (injection molded Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Sheath: FRN (injection molded polymer)
- Weight: 3.08 oz (108 g) … Salt: 3.9 oz (111 g)
- Origin: Japan