Ferrite - SS, Coated Assisted Flipper - Framelock Folder - Coated Plain Edge
Kershaw Ferrite (1557) Assisted Flipper Folder …
This Rick Hinderer design is barracuda sleek and engineered to provide great tip control. The deep contour toward the back of the blade spine provides a place to rest your finger when choking up on the blade for detailed work. The clipped spear-point style blade looks great, slims the blade for excellent piercing capability and enhances control. Grey titanium carbo-nitride coating on both blade and steel handle help give the knife a long, lean look. A frame lock secures the blade during use. The pocketclip can be reversed for either left-handed or right-handed carry.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … titanium carbo-nitride coating … Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: SS, titanium carbo-nitride coating … FrameLock … lockbar stabilizer … SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Blade Length: 3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Carry: Reversible, Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Origin: China