NIAD - Titanium Climbers Knife - FrameLock Folder
CRKT NIAD (2406) Climbers Knife ...
Designed by Hans Florine in Lafayette, CA the super lightweight knife features a simple two-piece design, because you don't want anything complicated while climbing. A stainless steel blade seats against the frame and eliminates the need for a sheath or additional parts while climbing. Welcome news for those who are looking for something that's high-function but not high-maintenance. A titanium handle resists corrosion and can be secured in place by simply putting a carabiner through the loop handle feature.
- Overall Length: 4.06" (103.12 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 1.56" (39.62 mm)
- Blade Steel: 5Cr13MoV, 56-58 HRC … StoneWash Finish
- Handle: 6AL4V Titanium … FrameLock
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- Origin: China