BKC 2012 Club Knife - Great Eastern Jigged Brown Bone Cody Scout LockBack
Great Eastern (72112) UN-X-LD Cody Scout LockBack Folder
Badger Knife Club 2012 Club Knife … Limited Edition … 55 issued
The 2012 Badger Knife Club knife is a Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield #72 pattern with jigged brown bone handles. Also known as a Cody Scout pattern, this knife features a spear point 1095 blade steel. It has both a UN-X-LD nickel silver logo and Badger Knife Club shield inlays, nickel silver front bolster with brass liners and lanyard hole. This classic folder is made in USA.
- Blade: 1095 carbon steel … Spear Point style … satin finish … BKC etch
- Handle: Jigged Brown Bone … nickel silver bolsters … BKC logo inlay … UN-X-LD Northfield logo inlay … brass liners and pins … LockBack … lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75”
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.75”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.62”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Origin: USA … Great Eastern Cutlery … Titusville, PA