BKC 2003 Club Knife - Grohmann Rosewood R300S Lockback Folding Hunter w/Sheath
Grohmann (R300S) Rosewood LockBack Folding Hunter …
Badger Knife Club 2003 Club Knife … Limited Edition … 60 issued
This folding hunter introduced in 1963 is based on the award winning design of D.H. Russell’s Belt Knife Original #1. Designed first for skinning with its unique elliptical blade and comfort grip; this folding hunter is an all purpose hunting knife, useful on fishing outings or for the bushcrafter. Compact to carry and big on outdoor adventures. Included is a hand stitched Leather Sheath/Pouch for belt carry.
- Blade: high carbon stainless … elliptical shaped skinning blade … BKC 2003 etch
- Handle: Rosewood … grooved nickel silver bolsters … BKC logo inlay … nickel silver pins and liners … LockBack … lanyard loop/fixed bale
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50”
- Blade Length: 4.00”
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.25”
- Overall/Open Length: 9.25”
- Carry: Leather Sheath … Weight: 7.52 oz.
- Origin: Canada … Grohmann Knives Ltd … Pictou, Nova Scotia