Grid - Titanium Coated Assisted Flipper - FrameLock Folder - Black Plain Edge
Kershaw Grid (2200) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
The Grid's blade is a modified drop-point, but cut so that it almost resembles a tanto. This provides a strong tip for practicalities like piercing, yet the blade also has enough belly to offer excellent slicing capabilities. Quality 8CrMoV blade steel means long-lasting edge retention, strength, and hardness. Black-oxide coating gives the blade a non-reflective, matte finish and enhances corrosion resistance.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... black-oxide coating ... Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: SS, titanium carbo-nitride coating ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Blade length: 3.7 in. (9.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Open length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China