Griptilian, G10 – 20CV Sheepsfoot w/ThumbHole – AxisLock Folder
Benchmade Griptilian (550-1, 555-1) Sheepsfoot w/ThumbHole Folder ...
This item is no longer in production …
The Benchmade Griptilian is a Mel Pardue designed folder. With its all-around functionality the Griptillian is hard to surpass for an EDC utility tool. This “Grip” features textured G-10 handles, blue accented liners and blue anodized barrel spacers making it a durable and lightweight folder. The AxisLock mechanism makes the knife an ambidextrous open and close. The modified Sheepsfoot blade has a thumb hole in the CPM-20CV stainless steel that offers good wear resistance with excellent corrosion resistance. The PocketClip can be reversed for right- or left-handed use. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.45” or 2.91” … CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) … Speepsfoot Style … ThumbHole
- Handle: layered gray and blue G10 … AxisLock … lanyard hole
- Handle/Closed Length: 4.62” or 3.87”
- Overall/Open Length: 8.07” or 6.78”
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.13 oz. or 2.88 oz.
- Origin: USA …. Benchmade Knife Co. … Oregon City, OR