K.I.S.S. - Stainless Steel BeadBlast Tanto - FrameLock Folder
CRKT K.I.S.S. (5500, 5510) Tanto PocketKnife ...
The K.I.S.S. blade shape is Tanto-inspired, Chisel-Point grind on the front and flat on the backside so that when the blade is closed onto its handle/frame, the precision fit effectively "seals" the cutting edge to the frame, even though it's exposed. Both blade and frame are 3CR13 stainless steel. The design of the K.I.S.S. series pocket/money clip permits them to be used in a variety of ways: clipped to the pocket; as a money clip knife; and with split-ring or lanyard, as a key chain knife.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (57.15 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.50" (88.9 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.75" (146.05 mm)
- Blade: 3Cr13, 52-55 HRC …
- Handle: 2Cr13 SS
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip, MoneyClip, KeyRing … Weight: 2.3 oz
- Origin: China