Hawkins, Rade - Ironwood Engraved Fat Skinner w/Sheath - Fixed Blade
Rade Hawkins Handmade Engraved “Fat Skinner” …
This Skinner hunting knife was handmade by Rade Hawkins. The blade is 154-CM with Ironwood scales on full tang construction. Engraved bolsters and comes with a Leather Sheath custom made to fit this fixed blade. This collector piece was made for the 1994 Knifemakers' Guild Show and has a 25th Anniversary inlay. Ready to go into the field or your collection.
- Blade: 154 CM SS (61 HRC) … modified drop point … tapered tang … hand rubbed satin finish
- Handle: Desert Ironwood… engraved SS bolsters and pins … sterling silver 25th Anniversary Knifemakers’ Guild Show (1994) inlay
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75”
- Overall Length: 7.12"
- Carry: Leather Sheath with tooled basket weave design … Weight: 8.32 oz.
- Engraver: Billy Bates … Decatur, AL
- Circa: 1994
- Maker: Rade Hawkins (1938-2014) - Fayetteville, GA