BKC 1997 Club Knife - Hembrook, Ron - Jigged Amber Bone Hunter w/Sheath
Ron Hembrook (1947-2010) Handmade Jigged Bone Hunter
Badger Knife Club 1997 Club Knife
Limited Edition ... 50 issued
This Hunter style fixed blade was handmade made by Ron Hembrook for the Badger Knife Club’s 1997 Club Knife. The “straight point” blade has jigged bone scales on full tang construction 440C SS. This fixed blade comes with a custom Leather Sheath. Well made, durable knife is ready for your collection or to be put to work in the field.
- Blade: 440C ... satin finish … “Straight point” Drop Point style … etched Badger Knife Club – 1997, one of fifty-five …
- Handle: jigged amber bone … full tang construction … brass bolsters and pins … Badger Knife Club medallion inlay
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12””
- Overall Length: 7.62"
- Carry: Leather Sheath by Schrap Custom Sheaths … Weight: 5.76 oz.
- Maker: Ron Hembrook (1947-2010) - Hembrook Knives … Neosho, WI