Hi Jinx Z - GRN EDC Ball Bearing Flipper - LinerLock Folder - Plain Edge
CRKT Hi Jinx (K281) EDC Flipper Folder ...
Designed by Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI this folder is an everyday carry as comfortable in Sunday church as it is on the work-bench and will tackle any task that at hand. The blade opens with a flipper and includes an IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system that facilitates fast and smooth opening. A stainless steel liner lock seals this knife in the open position. The matching pocket clip is reversible for left or right handed tip up carry and is designed to sit deep in the pocket.
- Blade Length: 3.293" (83.64 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.721" (119.91 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.0" (203.2 mm)
- Blade: 1.4116 SS, HRC 55-57 … Satin Finish Drop Point … Flat Grind
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon … IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System … LinerLock
- Carry: 2-Position Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.9 oz
- Origin: Taiwan