Sailors Auto - Storm Shackle Key & Manual Blade - ButtonLock Folder
Colonial Knife Sailors (T320) Tool Automatic with Safety …
The Colonial automatic Storm Shackle Key is a valuable tool for anyone working on the fore-deck. It features a push button deployment sailor’s tool that offers a combination shackle key, large screwdriver, turn buckle key and a long neck bottle opener. The secondary blade/tool is a manually opening Sheepsfoot blade. The handle is a nearly indestructible Isoplast (engineered thermoplastic) material with a bail for hanging or lanyard use and a sliding lock ensuring secure use. A nice piece for your sailing kit. Made in the USA!
- Tool: 1095 SS (58-60 RC) …storm shackle key …Flathead screwdiver … turnbuckle key … bottle cap opener …
- Blade: 440A SS … Sheepsfoot style …
- Handle: textured Isoplast (engineered thermoplastic) … slide safety … push button deployment (tool) … manual opening sheepsfoot blade … SS bail
- Blade Edge Length: 1.62”
- Blade Length: 1.75” … Tool: 2.50”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50”
- Open/Overall Length: 7.00”
- Carry: Bale … Weight: 2.72 oz.
- Origin: USA ... Colonial Knife Co … Warwick, RI