BKC 1994 Club Knife - Buck 500 Duke Grey Bone Folding LockBack Hunter w/Sheath
Buck 500 Duke Drop Point Folding Hunter w/Sheath …
Badger Knife Club 1994 Club Knife … Limited Edition … number 19 of 60 issued
The Buck 500 Duke was introduced in the 1960’s is another tradition started by Buck Knives. This classic folder features smooth grey bone handle scales and 440C SS blade steel. The Folding Hunter has four nickel silver bolsters, a LockBack and a Leather Sheath. Beautiful classic Buck folder made in the USA.
- Blade: 440C SS … Drop Point style … BKC etch
- Handle: Smooth Grey Bone … nickel silver bolsters … BKC logo inlay
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.18”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.25”
- Carry: Leather Sheath (cowhide pouch style w/snap closure) … Weight: 6.24 oz.
- Origin: USA … Buck Knives … El Cajon, CA (Currently Post Falls, ID)