OKCA 2014 Club Knife - Queen Bone Folding Hunter Copperhead PocketKnife
Queen (44) Bone “Folding Hunter” Copperhead PocketKnife
Oregon Knife Collectors Association 2014 Club Knife
Limited Edition … #34 of 50 issued
The Copperhead folding pocket knife pattern dates to the early 1900s. It differs from the standard “Jack” knife pattern with a bolster that bulges above the tang corners of the closed blade. This prevents the blade corner from snagging or damaging your pocket. The bolster's bulge is said to look like a snake head and fangs in profile, hence “Copperhead”. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes jigged bone handle scales, brass liners and pins with nickel silver bolsters. Originally sold as a set, this is the larger of the two, pattern #44. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: 154-CM SS … Clip Point style … OKCA 2014 etch
- Handle: Carved Honey Amber bone … nickel silver bolsters and Robeson shield inlay … brass pins and liners
- Blade Edge Length: 50”
- Blade Length: 25”
- Closed/Handle Length: 25”
- Overall/Open Length: 12”
- Carry: PocketKnife… Weight: 12 oz.
- Origin: USA … Queen Cutlery Co … Titusville, PA