Ikuchi - CF/G10 Laminate Trailing Point Flipper - CompressionLock Folder
Regular price $ 140.00
Spyderco Ikuchi (C242) Compression Lock Flipper Folder …The Ikuchi (pronounced ee-koo-chee and named after a mythical Japanese sea monster) has an elegantly curved handle crafted with full, skeletonized stainless steel liners and stylish carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales. Designed by Paul Alexander, a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering and a lifelong knife enthusiast, the ultra-slim Spyderco Ikuchi is a radically different approach to pocketknife form and function. The pocket-friendly EDC with a unique flipper “wheel” opening mechanism has the trademark “Spydie-Hole” in the blade that matches up with a hole in the handle for a distinctive look. Its blade is a modified clip point style with S30V steel. The handle scales are a milled Carbon Fiber and G-10 laminate. In the closed position, the handle’s narrow, open-backed profile completely contains the knife’s blade, except for a small textured section of the tang that serves as a discreet flipper opener.
- Blade: CPM S30V … Trailing Point style … full flat-grind … satin finish … “wheel” flipper ...
- Handle: Carbon Fiber/G-10 laminate … SS liners … CompressionLock …
- Blade Edge Length: 3.18”
- Blade Length: 3.26”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.35”
- Open/Overall Length: 7.61”
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.39 oz.
- Origin: Taiwan … Spyderco, Inc. … Golden, CO