Induction - Aluminum w/GFN Insert Drop Point - HawkLock Folder
Kershaw Induction (1905) Flipper Folder ...
The drop-point blade has a two-tone finish. The flats are satin finished, the grinds, both along the cutting edge and the deep top swedge, are black-oxide coated creating the two-tone finish. The Hawk Lock automatically locks it into position upon opening. When you’re ready to close the blade, release the Hawk Lock by a pull on the slider button. The Induction's handle is lightweight anodized aluminum with a textured glass-filled nylon front insert for sure grip.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS … black-oxide & satin finish
- Handle: Anodized aluminum with glass-filled nylon texture insert … HawkLock with slide button …
- Blade length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Open length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 3.75 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China