Intellect - Titanium Coated Assisted Flipper - Framelock Folder
Kershaw Intellect (1810) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
This item is no longer in production ...
This good-looking folder is the intelligent choice for style, functionality, and practicality. The drop-point blade is ideal for a wide range of cutting applications. The polished backspacers and other hardware contrast handsomely with the handle's matte grey titanium carbo-nitride coating and visually tie-in with the polished blade. Opening is smooth, easy and entirely ambidextrous with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. A FrameLock secures the blade open during use.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... polished finish ... Flipper
- Handle: SS ... titanium carbo-nitride coating ... FrameLock ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Open length: 6.75 in. (17.1 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China