Jernigan, Steve - ASP-05 Titanium w/Micarta Tactical Flipper - FrameLock Folder
Steve Jernigan Handmade Tactical Flipper Folder ...
This ASP (Advance, Secure, Proceed) titanium lightweight folder has a Sandvik 12C27 modified spear point blade with covert flipper. The knife is all handmade down to the titanium Tip-Up CarryClip by Mr. Jernigan in his shop. The folder has a FrameLock designed locking mechanism for secure use. The frame is titanium and with an aluminum backspacer, the folder is an easy lightweight carry. This is a practical handmade EDC that can tackle multiple tasks on an Outdoor Adventure; making this an affordable handcrafted working knife in addition to a collectible piece.
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik ... satin finish … modified Spear Point with swedge ... Flipper opener
- Handle: Titanium (6AL4V) Frame … BeadBlast finish ... black Micarta onlays ... aluminum backspacer ... FrameLock
- Blade Edge Length: 3.43"”
- Overall Length: 8.25”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50"
- Carry: Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.88 oz. ... Includes Ostrich Leather Pouch
- Circa: 2011
- Maker: Steve Jernigan ... Jernigan Knives ... Milton, FL