Jernigan, Steve - BQ SS Interframe Jade Inlay Auto - Buttonlock Folder
Steve Jernigan Handmade Jade InterFrame Auto ...
This BQ model inter-frame with British Columbian Jade inlays side opening automatic has an ATS-34 modified drop point style blade with button release open/lock mechanism. The folder is all handmade down to the hardware by Mr. Jernigan in his shop. The frame is 410 stainless with a matching Jade inlay in the button release. The back-band is file worked bronze anodized titanium. Whether you carry it or collect it, this is a fully functional handcrafted working knife. Like all his knives, the action is as smooth as silk.
- Blade: ATS-34 Stainless Steel ... satin finish … modified Drop Point
- Handle: British Columbian Jade inlays both handle sides and button release … 410 stainless inter-frame construction … satin finish ... fully file worked bronze anodized back-band
- Blade Edge Length: 3.25"”
- Open/Overall Length: 8.31”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62"
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 4.48 oz.
- Circa: 2006 … Number BQ
- Maker: Steve Jernigan ... Jernigan Knives ... Milton, FL