Jernigan, Steve - EE SS Interframe Malachite Ivy Inlay - Linerlock Folder
Steve Jernigan Handmade Ivy Inlay Damascus Folder ...
This EE model folder with Malachite gemstone inlays has a “Snakeskin” pattern Damascus handle scales and upswept blade. The inlay work is spectacular with gold wire inlay for the vines and the gemstone for the “Ivy” inlays. Mr. Jernigan does all this handmade craftsmanship down to the file-worked screw heads in his shop. The back-band is matching snakeskin pattern Damascus. Whether you carry it or collect it, this is a fully functional handcrafted working knife. Like all his knives, the action is as smooth as silk.
- Blade: Snakeskin pattern Stainless Steel Damascus by Mike Norris ... satin finish … upswept or trailing point …
- Handle: Snakeskin pattern SS Damascus … inlays both handle sides and blade … matching Damascus inter-frame, back-band and pivot caps … 17.62” 24K Gold wire for “Vine” inlays … 21 Malachite “Ivy Leaf” inlays … screw heads are file worked to resemble flowers … LinerLock
- Blade Edge Length: 2.56"”
- Open/Overall Length: 6.50”
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.56"
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Circa: 2006 … Number EE-82
- Maker: Steve Jernigan ... Jernigan Knives ... Milton, FL