Johnson, R.B. - Mammoth Ivory Bolster Release Auto - BolsterLock Folder
R.B. Johnson Mammoth Ivory Bolster Release Automatic
Mr. Johnson of Clearwater, MN made this beautiful Bolster Release automatic. The blade steel is ATS-34 and the handle scales are Mammoth Ivory. The liners and bolsters are 416 SS. It has a bolster positioned lever to open and release the blade. Take it to work. This folder is small enough to be carried comfortably in a pocket, purse or case. This creative, well working auto will be a prized addition to a collection or a spectacular, fully functional EDC.
- Blade: ATS-34 … drop point style … satin finish
- Handle: Mammoth Ivory … bolster positioned lever for opening and closing (releasing) … 416 SS liners and bolsters … BolsterLock
- Blade Edge Length: 2.50"
- Closed/Handle length: 3.75”
- Open/Overall Length: 6.50”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Circa: 1993 … numbered 08
- Maker: B. Johnson … R.B. Johnson Knives … Clearwater, MN