Cryo II - Titanium Coated Assisted Flipper - Framelock Folder
Kershaw Cryo II (1556TI) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
The Kershaw Cryo II is 20% larger than the Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer. With its bigger 3.25 inch SpeedSafe-equipped blade, this classic design was built for those who just demand more from their folder. The Cryo II is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte-grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... titanium carbo-nitride coating ... Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: 410 SS ... titanium carbo-nitride coating ... FrameLock ... lockbar stabilizer ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip ... Weight: 5.5 oz. (155.9 g)
- Origin: China