Clash - GFN Assisted Flipper - LinerLock Folder
Kershaw Clash (1605) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a re-curve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash’s blade steel offers stain and wear resistance as well as good strength. The Clash opens with SpeedSafe assisted opening with a satisfying “twack” as it locks into place ready for use. Both left and right handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done.
The Clash’s handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation. The combination makes for a knife that provides an extremely secure grip. The Clash’s 3 inch partially serrated blade cuts cleanly without shredding and makes short work of fibrous material like rope or webbing is just right for most tasks. It’ll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... Flipper ... Partially Serrated
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening ... LinerLock
- Blade length: 3.1 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.7 cm)
- Overall length: 7.4 in. (18.7 cm)
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Year of Introduction: 2011
- Origin: China