Scallion - Aluminum Assisted Flipper - LinerLock Folder
Kershaw Scallion (1620) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
The Scallion with 2 1/4-inch blade is right-sized for lightweight and convenient carry in pocket, purse, or backpack. The blade steel is high-carbon stainless steel that gives you good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, the Scallion is quick and easy to open thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening and the Scallion's ambidextrous flipper. The Scallion’s handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing strengthens the aluminum so you get a handle that's strong, lightweight and colorful.
- Blade: 420HC SS ... BeadBlasted or StoneWashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening ... LinerLock
- Blade Length: 2.4 in. (6.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip ... Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 g)
- Year of Introduction: 2005
- Origin: USA