Dimension - Titanium Assisted Flipper - PlungeLock Folder - S.W. Plain Edge
Kershaw Dimension (3810) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
This item is no longer in production ...
With its steel-and-titanium construction, the Dimension is a genuine eye-catcher. The handle is titanium with deeply machined grooves in the sides of the handle and finger contours on the bottom. This ensures an extremely secure grip and gives the Dimension a very solid feel. The wider drop-point blade is very practical and excels at doing just about any task demanded of it. An easily accessible button lock provides lockup security when the blade is open, but also enables you to easily release the lock with the push of a button when closing the knife.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... stonewashed finish ... Flipper and ThumbStud
- Handle: Titanium ... ButtonLock ... SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.25 in. (18.4 cm)
- Carry: 3-Position CarryClip ... Weight: 5 oz.
- Origin: China