Kalfayan, Ed - Mammoth Ivory w/Brady Scrim - LockBack Folder
Ed Kalfayan Handmade Brady Scrimshaw LockBack …
This handmade Ed Kalfayan LockBack folder knife has mammoth ivory handle scales and Raindrop pattern Damascus stainless steel blade steel. It is a solidly handcrafted folder with Drop Point style blade. The color scrimshaw scene by Sandra Brady makes this knife a piece of art all by itself. Coupled with a superbly crafted folder by Kalfayan makes a great gift, user knife or a one-of-a-kind collector piece.
- Blade: Raindrop pattern Stainless Steel Damascus by Mike Norris (56/58 HRC) ... Drop Point Style … hollow grind
- Handle: Woolly Mammoth Ivory … 416 SS bolsters … 416 SS frame construction … color scrimshaw (bird and wolf) scene … file work on lock-bar and frame
- Blade Edge Length: 3.75"
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.12"
- Open/Overall Length: 9.00”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 7.20 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Scrimshaw: Sandra Brady … Toledo, OH
- Maker: Ed Kalfayan (1941 – 2012) – Hand-Crafted Knives – Ferndale, MI