Kalfayan, Ed - Mammoth Ivory DeCamillis Engraved - LockBack Folder
Ed Kalfayan Handmade Engraved Clip Point Folder ...
This handmade Ed Kalfayan LockBack folder knife has mammoth ivory handle scales and Ladder pattern Damascus stainless steel blade steel. It is a solidly handcrafted folder with Clip Point style blade. The Bobcat and Eagle engravings (one on each bolster) by Christian DeCamillis makes this knife a piece of art all by itself. The engraving paired with a superbly crafted folder by Kalfayan makes it a great gift, user knife or a one-of-a-kind collector piece.
- Blade: Stainless Steel Damascus by Mike Norris (56/58 HRC) ... Clip Point Style … hollow grind
- Handle: Woolly Mammoth Ivory … 416 SS bolsters … 416 SS frame construction … both bolsters engraved (one a Bobcat and the other an Eagle) … file work on lock-bar and inside liners
- Blade Edge Length: 3.87"
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.12"
- Open/Overall Length: 9.12”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 7.68 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Engraver: Christain DeCamillis … Traverse City, MI
- Maker: Ed Kalfayan (1941 – 2012) – Hand-Crafted Knives – Ferndale, MI