Keen, Red - Micarta Hunter/Skinner w/Sheath - Fixed Blade
Red Keen Handmade Hunter/Skinner Utility Fixed Blade …
This handmade Red Keen fixed blade knife has Burgundy Linen Micarta handle scales and ATS-34 stainless steel blade steel. It is a very nice utility knife with modified clip point suitable as a skinner and a hunter. Handle is contoured with finger grips and sized to be an all-purpose outdoor user. Makes a great gift, user knife or collector piece and includes a Leather Sheath.
- Blade: ATS-34 Stainless Steel (59/60 HRC) ... Clip Point
- Handle: Linen Micarta … brass fittings and pins … full tang construction … contoured grips … lanyard hole … jimping (traction grooves) on top blade edge
- Blade Edge Length: 3.00"”
- Overall Length: 7.50”
- Carry: Leather Sheath … Weight: 7.20 oz.
- Circa: 1995
- Maker: E. "Red" Keen … Keen-Edge Custom Knives … Buffalo, WY