Khalsa, Jot Singh - Jasper Stone Auto - ButtonLock Folder
Jot Singh Khalsa Handmade Jasper Stone Automatic …
This handmade Kirpan style auto by Jot Singh Khalsa has Jasper handle scales and the maker’s nickel Damascus blade steel. Named “The Clown” by Mr. Khalsa for its color mix of natural Jasper stone it has black pearl accents inlayed in the pivot and ButtonLock. The bolster engraving and gold inlay is by Rick Eaton making this knife a piece of art all by itself. The spine is carved and inlayed with black mother of pearl. This is a spectacular one-of-a-kind collector piece.
- Blade: maker’s nickel Damascus (1095 and pure nickel foil) ... Kirpan Style
- Handle: natural Jasper stone … Rick Eaton engraved bolsters and 24K gold inlay … black mother of pearl accents on pivot and ButtonLock… spine carved and inlayed with black mother of pearl
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75"
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.00"
- Open/Overall Length: 7.12”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 7.04 oz.
- Circa: 2003 (built over two years)
- Engraver: Rick Eaton … Knives & Engraving … Broadview, MT
- Maker: Jot Singh Khalsa - Khalsa Kirpans - Millis, MA