Leek - Aluminum Assisted Flipper - LinerLock Folder
Kershaw Leek (1660) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
The blade steel is high performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good long time. The 3-inch drop point blade is perfect for most day-to-day tasks.The color is fade-resistant, scratch-resistant and permanently bonded to the anodized aluminum. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The PocketClip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. This slim, easy-to-carry design, with plenty of cutting versatility just may be the perfect EDC.
- Blade: Sandvik 14C28N ... Flipper
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum ... lanyard hole ... LinerLock ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip ... Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Origin: USA