Lerch, Matt - Delafield Bolster Release Auto - BolsterLock Folder
Matt Lerch Ironwood Bolster Release Automatic …
This handmade bolster action automatic by Matt Lerch has pool pattern Damascus blade steel and Desert Ironwood handle scales/inlays. Known for his knife mechanisms, this design of a bolster opening folder is another testament to Mr. Lerch’s attention to fit and finish. A hard to find Lerch mechanism makes this a great collector piece.
- Blade: Pool Pattern Damacus … Drop Point Style … file-worked top edge
- Handle: Ironwood … integral frame construction … file-worked lock-bar and liners … Bolster Release … Damascus Bale
- Blade Edge Length: 2.81"
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50”
- Open/Overall Length: 7.62”
- Weight: 6.08 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Maker: Matt Lerch – Lerch Custom Knives – Sussex, WI