Lifter - SS, BlackWash Assisted Flipper - FrameLock Folder - B.W. Plain Edge
Kershaw Lifter (1302BW) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
The Lifter offers a tactical modified tanto blade and a tough, machined style. The BlackWash finish gives it an already-worn-in look, yet the finish isn’t just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you put on the knife during normal use.
The Lifter is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or ThumbStud. A sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry.
- Blade: 4Cr14, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish ... Flipper ... ThumbStud
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish ... FrameLock ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Open length: 7.9 in. (20.1cm)
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip ... Weight: 5.7 oz. (161.5 g)
- Origin: China